Frequently Asked Questions
What is the currency of ticket prices?
Ticket prices are shown in Singapore dollars (SGD).
Is there a deadline for registration?
Sponsor and Super Sponsor registration will close on 16 May and Attendee registration will close on 13 June, but ticket sales are limited and registration will close once all of them are sold out.
Can I attend for one day?
Yes, you can. The ticket will allow you entry for both days, but you're free to attend only one.
Is there an age limit for the convention?
You need to be 14 years of age by the end of 2020: that means if you're born in 2006 or earlier, you're eligible to attend. However, if you're still below 18 on the first day of the convention, you will a parent or guardian to sign this consent form.
Do you have an official Telegram group?
I want to bring some props that fit the theme of "Swords and Sorcery". What can I bring?
Bring only props which do not pose any danger to other attendees or yourself. Avoid props with sharp edges. No real weapons are allowed. Fake weapons should look obvious so as not to cause others alarm. Drop us a message on Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com if you're not sure.
How can I sign up as a volunteer/dealer at the dealer's den/panellist?Application for volunteers, dealers, and panellists will be open soon. Stay tuned for updates on our social media platforms such as Twitter and our Telegram announcements channel.
What can I sell in the dealer's den?
Feel free to sell your own merchandise and prints so long as they are in accordance with Singapore's laws and LIFC's terms. The highest level of material in the den should be PG-13, if you're unsure please email us with an example of the work.
How much does a booth cost at the Dealer's Den?
The booth is free! However, you will need to have bought a ticket to the convention in order to set up a booth. Assistants and helpers will need their own tickets too.
What's the difference between the Dealer's Den and the Artist's Alley?
The Dealer's Den is meant for dealers to sell their art prints and merchandise at their allocated booths. You will need to register as a dealer and be approved by us, in order to be assigned a booth.
The Artist's Alley, however, is open for anyone to set up a table, even without registration. You can take commissions (bring your own art materials!) or sell merchandise, but not more than 5 items can be on sale at your table. Tables are first-come-first-serve.
Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
As Genting Hotel Jurong is a public venue, attendees are expected to display good conduct in line with the Little Island Fur Con (LIFC) Code of Conduct throughout the event, complying with both local laws and Genting Hotel Jurong's regulations.
Unless otherwise excepted by LIFC staff, the following is a code of conduct which applies to all attendees of LIFC.
- Convention badges help us identify folks, and attendees are asked to wear them while within the event venue. Persons without their registered badge will be asked to leave the space to retrieve it.
- Respect fellow attendees and staff regardless of fursuit, costume, or dress and do not hug, or otherwise touch a person or their stuff without permission. LIFC may revoke a badge if the situation involves more serious behaviours such as assault, molestation, stalking, or harassment.
- The dress code within the event and the hotel venue (hotel lobby, corridors, etc) is safe-for-work. A non-exhaustive list of items not allowed include: Kink gear, body harnesses, exposed underwear (even over fursuits), etc.
- In the interests of privacy, only fursuiters and handlers are allowed inside the fursuit lounge with both photography and videography strictly barred.
- Please ask for consent before taking photos or videos with any visitors, attendees, or fursuiters.
- Please smoke outside of con space and only in areas designated by the hotel.
- Please limit alcohol consumption to the comfort of your rooms.
- Help keep the event space clean and free of litter.
- Please take care of Genting Hotel Jurong and LIFC property. Should any damages occur, responsible parties may be liable for it.
- Sleeping in public areas is discouraged, persons appearing to do so will be awoken and their wellbeing assessed.
- Attendees are to leave dangerous goods or weapons outside of con space. This also applies to props and replicas which could be mistaken as real weapons.
- LIFC reserves the right to remove visitors or attendees not complying with the code of conduct.
- LIFC reserves the right to apply changes to the Code of Conduct as needed.